We are seeking Daily Dog Walkers – Pet Sitters for the following areas:
Little Falls – Cedar Grove
Montclair – Verona
Madison – Chatham
Mendham – Morristown
Our Pet Nannies are responsible for the overall care and well-being of the animals in our client’s homes.
- Available for midday dog walking: Monday – Friday.
- Available for occasional vacation care for dogs and cats (morning, dinner, and bedtime visits).
- Enjoy meeting clients for new client consultations and “meet & greets”.
- Be detail-oriented and timely in communication with the office and clients.
- Provide a handwritten “Report Card” for the client after each visit.
- Provide text or phone updates for clients when requested.
- Label and safely secure client keys.
- Have daily access to the internet, email & printer. Smartphones are needed.
- Live in your service area and willing to service a 10-mile radius.
- Genuine passion to help and care for animals.
- Professional or personal experience caring for dogs and cats.
- In good physical condition to handle and walk large dogs.
- Be honest, responsible, and reliable.
- Background checks and references are required.
- Have a clean and respectable appearance.
- Comfortable working outside in all types of weather.
- Enjoy working independently and in a team environment.
- Be over 21 years of age.
- Have a dependable car, auto insurance, and valid driver’s license.
- Pet Nannies are compensated as 1099 Independent Contractors.
- Pet Nannies can earn $11 – $18 for each (30 minute) visit.
- Fringe Benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, sick time, disability, worker’s compensation are not offered through The Peaks Pet Nanny.
- While we appreciate the interest, please know we are not interviewing for seasonal or short term or temporary help.
- For more information, please visit our website: thepeakspetnanny.com