We are currently interviewing animal lovers for the following areas:
~ Springfield / Millburn
~ Madison / Chatham
~ Morristown / Morris Twp
~ Mendham / Bernardsville
Responsibilities of our Pet Nannies range from midday dog walks (Monday – Friday) and occasional vacation care. Pet Nannies feed, medicate, play with, walk, and clean up after our clients’ pets and of course, lavish them with love and attention. They provide timely updates (including written report cards, texts, pictures, and videos) to our clients while ensuring the safety of our client’s pets and homes. Pet Nannies also update our online database, ensuring client instructions and access information is correct and manage clients’ keys as necessary.
We offer a generous commission for each 30-minute visit ($11-$18) depending on how many animals are in the home and if the visit falls on a weekend or holiday. We provide comprehensive support for our Pet Nannies including personalized training, shadowing other team members, and our in-house “Pet Nanny Safety Seminar” (understanding canine body language). We also provide marketing materials to promote and expand their business locally. The Peaks Pet Nanny is certified, insured, and bonded: costly necessities for any pet sitter which clients expect for their peace of mind.
The Peaks Pet Nanny is a family-owned business that prides itself on the high quality of professionalism and service. We operate daily from the main office in assisting clients and Pet Nannies with pet sitting requests, scheduling, and prompt customer service. We have worked diligently over the past decade to develop a trusted name that you’ll be proud to be part of.
To Qualify, Pet Nannies ~
– Genuinely love and have (professional or personal) experience caring for dogs and cats.
– Be honest, responsible, and reliable: Background checks and references are required.
– Available for midday dog walking: Monday-Friday.
– Available for occasional vacation care for dogs and cats.
– Enjoy meeting clients for complimentary new client consultations.
– In good physical condition to handle and walk large dogs.
– Detail-oriented and timely in communication with the office and clients.
– Provide a written “Report Card” for the client – after each visit.
– Provide text or phone updates for clients – when requested.
– Label and safely secure client keys.
– Have daily access to the internet and email.
– Have a clean and respectable appearance.
– Comfortable working outside in all types of weather.
– Enjoy working independently and in a team environment.
– Be over 21 years of age.
– Have a dependable car, auto insurance, valid driver’s license, and social security card.
To inquire, please email us with the following information:
- Education and work history
- Experience with pets
- Your availability
- Your location