Having a Professional Pet Nanny travel to your home allows your cherished pets to remain in their comfortable, familiar, and secure environment. We provide the care, attention, and love all pets crave and deserve. We carefully match a dedicated Peaks Pet Nanny to each customer and arrange a complimentary new client consultation. Our Professional Pet Nanny will meet with you and your pets, learn their routine, and tailor our visits to your needs and timeframes. We are dedicated to providing reliable and stress-free pet sitting services customized to our client’s needs and wishes.
The Peaks Pet Nanny is a Dedicated Team
We have taken out of the guesswork of who you can trust with your pets and your home. As former recruiting managers, we interview, screen, reference check, background check, and train every team member. Our hand-selected team is a close-knit team of mature, responsible, and trustworthy individuals. We are here to care for and love your pets when you need us. Our office in beautiful Lake Hopatcong promptly responds to all e-mails and telephone calls to assist our customers and support our team. We keep a secure and detailed online database of our client’s information and pet sitting appointments to ensure accuracy and confidentiality. We are insured, bonded, and certified by The National Association of Professional Pet Sitters, accredited by Pet Sitters International, and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Many of our Pet Nannies are also certified in Pet First Aid and CPR, have experience administering medication, including insulin injections, and can graciously handle unforeseen situations.
The Peaks Pet Nanny is Experienced
The Peaks Pet Nanny, established in 2004, with over 1,500 clients, 50 Pet Nannies, and is a leader in the pet sitting industry. The owner and founder of The Peaks Pet Nanny, Gina Brugna, has also instructed at Middlesex County College on “How to Start and Operate a Pet Sitting Business” and consults new business owners on how to successfully operate their own pet sitting business. Our Pet Nannies are always learning, acquiring new skills, and we feel “practice makes perfect,” and we have over a decade and a half of experience.
The Peaks Pet Nanny is Compassionate
Our team of devoted Pet Nannies are also “pet parents,” who treat our four-legged clients like their own. Many of our Pet Nannies are volunteers who rescue dogs, cats, and open up their homes to foster pets in need of a warm and safe place until they find “forever homes.” Many of The Peaks Pet Nannies work with local rescue organizations, volunteer in NJ’s animal shelters, and foster litters of puppies and kittens transported from kill shelters, caring for them until they are ready to be adopted. We proudly participate with local animal volunteer groups and charity events with the intent to help animals in need.
We strive to provide the highest quality pet care, from scheduling appointments to the experience your pet has with our caring and dependable pet nannies. We understand how much you love and adore your pets. We are here to assist with their up-most care while lavishing them with love and attention. We are consistent in our services, providing our customers and their cherished pets dependable care time and time again. We are family-owned and operated and encourage all new clients to contact our references and read our testimonials.
Why a Peaks Pet Nanny is a Better Choice?
Benefits for Pets:
- The environment pets know best, including familiar sights, smells, bed, and toys.
- Maintain a regular diet and a routine filled with long walks and playtime.
- Avoid the stress of traveling and becoming car sick.
- Avoid the kennel with unfamiliar dogs and cats, where pets can easily become frightened, stressed, sick, or injured.
- Pet Nannies have a true passion for animals, pet experience, training, and integrity.
Benefits for Pet Parent:
- Receive a complimentary consultation with a dependable and dedicated Pet Nanny.
- Pet care is customized to the client’s specifications and timeframes.
- Friendly customer service from the owners, to answer questions and arrange pet sitting.
- Access to our award-winning, online scheduling system, and mobile app.
- Easily update information and request pet sitting, dog walking and overnight care online.
- A Pet Nanny will carefully look after your home, bring in deliveries and the mail, water the plants, take out the garbage.
- Text updates with pictures, videos and a written note after each visit.
- Our Pet Nannies work in a team environment, providing invaluable back-up coverage when needed.
- Peace of mind knowing your pet and home is receiving the utmost care and attention.
Helpful Checklist for Pet Parents
- Make reservations early, especially during weekends and holidays.
- Ensure your pet is well socialized and allows new people to handle them.
- Affix current identification tags to your pet’s collar.
- Maintain current vaccinations for your pet.
- Leave clear instructions or special requests.
- Leave pet food and supplies in one place.
- Buy extra pet supplies in case you’re away longer than planned.
- Be sure keys work and are labeled before giving them to your pet nanny.
- Show the pet nanny your home’s important safety features.
Finally, relax, have a safe and fun trip knowing you have selected the best pet care possible.